Motorcycle Sales Professional
At Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro, we are committed to giving the best customer experience with the best values in order to promote repeat and referral business. We do not believe in the typical smoke and mirror sales routine customers may experience elsewhere. We know that in order to achieve this goal it must start with our employees! If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our team and want a career where you love what you do along with unlimited earnings potential, then becoming part of the H-D of Jonesboro family may be for you. Send us your resume today via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
• Live and lead by our values every day– Respect, Honest, Fun, Energy, Responsibility, Fairness, Commitment.
• High energy, competitive, and sales-driven personality.
• Ability to start a conversation with anyone. Ability to spend time making outbound calls.
• Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer experience with every customer every time.
• Must be a Motorcycle Rider and must be passionate about Harley-Davidson brand.
• High School Diploma or G E D, six months of Automotive or Motorcycle sales experience preferred.
• Valid in-state driver’s license with M endorsement and driving record meeting insurance company guidelines.
Top Reasons to be part of our Family!
• The best People, the coolest Culture, the most iconic Brand!
• Competitive performance-driven pay.
• Store Discount
• Fun! Fun! Fun! environment where Motorcycle Riding counts as work!
• Come to work every day ready to MAKE IT HAPPEN!
• Ensure all inventory is displayed properly with hang tags, cleaned, and straightened.
• Move motorcycles inside and outside daily.
• Every day focus on greeting, talking with customers, developing relationships that lead to finding the right motorcycle fit and that dream for the customer.
• Obtain customer commitment to meet with the manager to review numbers and finalize the closing.
• Understand motorcycle models by studying characteristics and capabilities; comparing competitive models and other available options while staying up to date with the upcoming new features and designs.
• Cultivate prospects and build a pipeline by working the showroom floor and customer follow-up via phone calls, emails, and promoting through social media.
• Ensure all Customers are logged in to the Dealership CRM system.
• Follow the prescribed dealership sales process.
• Participate in events at the dealership and at outside events networking with motorcycle riders and inspired riders.
Other duties assigned Physical Demands:
• The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud. • Requires the ability to balance and push 600+lb. motorcycles daily. • Spend the majority of the day on your feet. Working Conditions: • Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials, or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department. • Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
This is a drug-free workplace.