How it works
You will receive 1 point for every $1.00 you spend at Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro on Parts or MotorClothes® (excluding discounted merchandise, taxes, labor and certain service procedures including, but not limited to, inspections, collision repair and warranty work, see store for details). Your first rewards coupon is available at 250 points. Your rewards increase at each point level. You may choose to accumulate points over the course of the program period. Once you decide to redeem a coupon, the points will automatically subtract from your total.
How to track and use points
Points are accumulated through purchases and special events and will be posted for purchases in 24-48 hours and special events in 48-72 hours. You can access your account by visiting www.hdjonesboro.com and clicking sign-in under the Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro Rewards tab.
Your membership number and access code are on the back of your card right under the barcode (membership is on top in the format HJXXXX). Please note: if you are having trouble accessing your account, you may be entering zeros as the letter O and vice versa. Your membership number will only contain 2 letters following by 4 numbers. Your access code located below the membership number may include a combination. Zeros are typically skinnier than the letters. You will then have an opportunity to establish a username and password to access your account.
Points required for Rewards Certificate
250 points $15.00 certificate
500 points $35.00 certificate
1,000 points $75.00 certificate
1,500 points $125.00 certificate
2,000 points $200.00 certificate
3,000 points $325.00 certificate
Terms and Conditions
• Points earned with Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro’s Rewards Cards expire 2 years from your last purchase date.
• Points cannot be used to purchase discounted merchandise or labor.
• Points are automatically credited to your Rewards account with each purchase at Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro. Points are not rewarded on Special Order items until they are picked up. Rewards are available 24-48 hours after purchase. For every bonus event your card must be presented for credit and will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day.
• Reward card can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Picture ID will be required and only the Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro’s Rewards account holder may redeem points.
• Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro’s Rewards Certificates must be redeemed within 30 days of the print date and ID will be required.
• Employees of Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro are not eligible for the program. Anyone with a store discount for any reason will not be eligible to participate.
• Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on account.
• Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro reserves the right to discontinue Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro’s Rewards Customer Loyalty Program privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance if points have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program. Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro also reserves the right to modify or cancel Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro’s Rewards Customer Loyalty Program.
• All points are given at the discretion of Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value.
• Any or all discrepancies are decided by the Harley-Davidson of Jonesboro management and the decision is final.